First DAY of School

My first day of sch wasnt that bad, haha am i kidding? yeah, it was kinda bad a lil. since i couldnt be in the same class as my friends. but i heard the teachers in class alpha are kinda strict and serious?, so haha i change my mind on changing my class and blah blah ;P maybe next time? oh yeah one of the teachers said once those people in aplha hv move out, we the BETA gonna move into that class. which is good i guess, but not really kut.

Hm, so our class teacher is Pn Asiah. yea pretty lucky i think, she was one of my f3 teachers. used to teach us geo last year :D which is pretty great, shes nice i think. and she's gonna teach us BM this year! hahaha gooooood! hopefully lah, but the bm is getting harder this year. no more objective question? yeah, sh*t!

DAMN! not only BM saje yg susah, even the others! ah ah ah! lol, so at schl this morning we had this orientation? or wtv you called them, lol and yeah the teachers blabber blabber blabber, about those subj we gonna take. and how lucky we are to be in sc stream, oh yeah VERY :D em, so it was kinda hard! man, idk how i can handle all of those subj. i mean last year pny subj pun i already forget, and was kinda hard to remember. and now? we are gonna study like about 10 or more subj! and one subj there will be like 3-4 papers! ohmigod, this stuff really killing me! pfftt! arghhhhhhhh

So so, after i balik je i asked my mum to bring me to kedai buku. bought some books, and yeah belek belek je :P ingat kan nak baca. but since my eyes couldnt open anymore, so i carry on with eclipse pulak! oh yeah, my eyes did stayed open after that!

yeah thats it, my first day of schl stories? boring? yeah, wtv! lol, so tomorrow will be my second day of schl. lets see if anything intresting happen tomorrow ok? aha, xo

7 comments:

Houdae said...

open just for our precious Edward ! haha :D

Fatin Liyana said...

haha oh yeah! oh wait! he's MY edward :) not YOURS! hahaha

Amir Faisal said...

lol...
gaduh sape dpt edward pulak
korang dua kahwin je la
bukan korang dh plan ni dari dulu lagi ke?
haha xD

Houdae said...

aku kahwin dua la amir ! my first husby is Edward haha :D

Amir Faisal said...

urghh... u know what?
korang terus je la gaduh psl edward tuh xD

Fatin Liyana said...

who is your second husband huda? aha, bukan ke you dah kawin dengan kita?! lol gilaaa curang ;P

haha amir, ktorg dua dah kawin dah pun. lmao, kau kawin dgn sp? you take bella swan! so nati aku bole ambil edward cullen

Houdae said...

you hope ftyn, edward is mine. my only guy ! haha you tak bole curang :D kite bole kahwin byk ! haha