Chasing a dream

so yesterday was my last day of school, one word it was sad. i have no idea what was happening with my life. but one thing for sure it was bad. i wasnt those type of people who love changes in their life. ahah, ill be cryin my ass of if that happen! which it was happening now btw. i cant do anything to change all of this.

i guess this is the only way i have, and the only choices. maybe dah tertulis dah pun yg ill be changing school and stuff. aih, seriously i really wish i could stay. i dont think i could fit well in that sch, and with the students. i was hoping badly that i wouldnt run away from that sch if i hate tht place so muchhh.

arg, geram gila, i hate my life seriously. so again fr th last time maybe, i checked the sch website. ok it was bad, i mean it. my sch was so old, probably 40 years old. older then shazrul pnye and yg lain-lain i guess! i was hopin badly fr my boarding schl to be as cool as the one dekat pulau pinang, mrsm kepala batas. it was new, and gila lawa! mcm apartment :(( oh gosh im cryin again,

dah lah goodbye

0 comments: