what the fish my life

it hv been soooo damn long i havent update this thing. yeah, like really really loongg. it was a pretty busy weeks, its not like i dont want to update stuff in this blog anymore, its just that i didnt have time at all nak spent masa doin this stuff. actually i suppose to be doing my tonnes of sch hw, yeah you have d e f i n i t e l y and absolutely no idea of how much my hw is. okey let me tell you, ive got like every subj, including th none important subj such as the science comp thingy, the psv, sivik i think ada, and pjk. yeah, alots huh? bt wait, dalam satu subj tu dia di pecah kan ke beberapa lagi kerja. so for bio ive got two things to do or maybe three gahh i couldnt remember, and blah blah it goes on and on fr the other subj. and then next next week, ive got this big exam goin on, the sem1 exam. and and ive got to finish ALLLLLL my school works by the end of next week. because those stuff will be countg in the test too. gah, shit!

ok and then, i got so many in big trouble when im in the boarding sch. my name is so damn popular, jst because of my attitude. oh, dont get me wrong, im still a nice girl. but seriously when im in that sch, i kinda felt like as if there's this bad lucks goin on. yea, i know shouldnt believe with the luck thingy. but its true lah kut, a lots of things change, and god idk if anything is perfect in my life. my friends ; is so damn genius! the seniors ; man, some of them is so damn annoyed me! and the hw ; is SO freaking lame- L A M E ! why are all this stuff torturing me? gah, i have no idea either

so anyway theres soooo many new stories ive got to tell you,
oke let me tell you satu per satu ;

first thing is that i enter the press thingy in my school. and yeh smlm kut, i kene interview. theres this one guy who kinda look like AK. yeah, like what the fish. but dont worry i dont like him, none of the guy intrest me ;D oh yeah, tak percaya suda. and then theres this kak zahiyah and blah blah. it goes on. i was hoping for kak zahiyah yang interview me, but it ends up with me kene interview with that guy, and his other friends. and then idk why gila geram, dia kasi ceramah kat aku, oh ngeng .. it went on and on.

man, tak jadi lah cite pasal ni, memalukan kut. the end fr now, smbg yang lain pulak :D

anyway yang haritu pulang bermalam, guess what! i tertinggal flight, well act it wasnt my fault tertinggal flight. my dad yang terbeli flight pkl 3 pm. and gila cuak do, i thought that guy saje je nak main2, tengok2 betol. and yeah, you have definitely no idea how my face look like waktu tu, haha. luckily theres someone yang cancel flight dorg, and tadaaaa i can go home

ahah, tah hape2 je cerita
anyway i gtg dah, theres so many more stories i havent told you. gah, klw cerita pun tak kan habis, anyway more more later

** er, sry terlalu banyak spelling and grammar mistakes :D yeah, i admit it here i wasnt good with writing and stuff. and i wasnt good in anything either ;/

3 comments:

Zafirah Zaharein said...

ngahahahaha
fatin dear,
you're funnyyyyy :DD

Deanna said...

hahaha, fatin! you think i'll be rungut-ing jgk? im scared ;/ hee, keep in contact!

Afi Yazid said...

Fattinn ;) miss uu ! - Fiqaa student baru