I Got In

yeah, i got in dekat mrsm pengkalan chepa, kelantan. dont ask me more :( sdih gila seriously. everyone was saying ' you should go, you should go '. my friends, my parent, my aunt and blah blah. yah yah, thanks you guys, seriously its like everyone dont need me here anymore. oh well ;( even my mum started to get on my nerve, she kept checking me in my room every 5 mins, heh yaa she scared kalau aku jadi gila or sthg sbb she saw me gelabah sgt hahaha. phh, so its kinda sad, bukan nya kinda je. sedih gila gila lah

ahah so, i checked the mrsm pengkalan chepa dekat internet. and yeah it wasnt that bad ;( but still its too far away. and then bila balik i ckp kelate, phh seriously i dont want that too happen. and then when i change sch, i need to make new friends again. which is suckoo for sure. rasa baru je pindah sini, and skrg kene pinda lagi

oh well, you guys. if im going, ill miss you guys for sure. esps the kami, th beta 09', the opt 08', th obj o7' and th efek 06' haha senang cite ill miss everyone. so tolong lah, dont forget me :( ngahaha

p/s ; i dont think im goin, haha if i go ill tell you guys for sure ok

13 comments:

Chaa said...

even i tak kenal u kan dear , seriously , i bole rasa kesedihan u uhh . *telalu skema kaa ayat i ? huhu . wht will hppn , be strong keyhh ? u bole punya laa . u en gagah :D

Fatin Liyana said...

thanks eh :( haha i dont think im that strong seriously lol

anyway thanks again :/

Unknown said...

i feel u dude..

but still, I AM REALLY JEALOUS OF YOU!

like reeeely jealous..

like REALLY JEALOUS THAT I CAN KILL U THIS MONDAY.

HAHAHAA JOKES!

fatin budak kelantan ;)

Fatin Liyana said...

hey dont say that, im budak KL! yeah KL rockk okey whahah! why nak jealous? if you want, jom lah change body. you be me, and ill be you? deal? :P lmao

Qil Ahmad said...

OMg Fatin! MRSM? Congrats :DD. Its okay fatin. Lame2 nanti awk mesti boleh biasakan diri. Bukan semua org kt situ org kelantan kn. (mcm kite taw je). Hahaha.

Kat sane nnti boleh lah jumpe kak fathin. Die pon dekat sane :)

Fatin Liyana said...

haha yeah i got in dekat kelantan, thanks ok :( heh, ya even my mum said that ' bukan sume nye org kelantan ' haha but still im scared like hell, ahah dah lah basuh baju pun tak reti. lol but i still wasnt sure if im goin or not :(

oh ada kak fathin eh? cool cool :)

Houdae said...

babe, im glad you got mrsm. you should go la dear, imean should should. im gonna miss you so much babe ! so much much much x( i see you on monday

D. said...

huu fatin, you REALLY have to go. and i dont just say this bcs i want you to go. srsly, kte tak nak pun awk prg bcs i'll miss you. but yr future will be much secure in MRSM. no worries lah fatin, i can be yr kelate talk talk partner nanti ok? hahaha blk je kl, jumpa, mung mung! thats not soo bad. hee

p/s; its one chance you shouldnt ever let go. smua org tgh kejar that chance. and you got yours. so accept it :) i'll know you'll do just GREAT

Fatin Liyana said...

huda nik, korg nak kita pindah? :( ahaha, yeah i know its for my own good and stuff, bt i wasnt that good on taking myself. you knw that right, tengok2 nanti baru a few weeks sch sana, kita pindah balik sini balik

and thats will be so damn embaressing for sure :( argh tension gila, im gonna miss you guys IF I GO LAH. heh, i will see you both on monday, yeh yeh?

Dyanayana said...

Congrats fatin! u deserve it u know :)

Fatin Liyana said...

thanks :( no i dont deserve it, bkn nye pandai pun heh

yanamia said...

woahh kak!
congrats taww :)

Fatin Liyana said...

thanks :/ eheh