Dobi

I used to tell people that i would love to go to boarding school if ONE it was near here, and TWO it is the good one. but i never question myself if i gt the one that is far away, and its the top (thats what i heard). so seriously i am blank, stupid me for not even thinking about this things earlier. i never thought this stuff would happen to me, its crazy! did this really happend to me? like omg, i didn't deserve it. my friends is wayyy better then i am, and im sure those mrsm people would love to take them then taking this cry baby, pfft :/ and to my friends who didnt get in, dont worry ok :/ im sure you will get in next time. believe me, you deserve to be in boarding school then i am. if i could, i really really wish i could change my body with you guys, so you guys could go and i could stay heh

so my mum got a lots of call from my aunt, unc, and cousin! they all were like, hey that's the top mrsm! dont miss the chance! tell her DONT miss the chance. oh thanks, sob sob im crying my ass of again. anyway i couldnt wait to meet my friends tmrw, ahah gila lama doo tak jumpe dorg! i guess next week probably be my last week im studying here :( adoii, so i guess i need to bring extra tissue next week, just incase the tears start to drop again :/ lol

anyway see you guys tomorrow :)

oh p/s ; my mum just called my aunt, she said i dont need to wash my clothes! OHMYGODD, yay yay yay! haha tak paya basuh bajuuuu :D ada dobi nanti, and ada org tolong basuh kan. pee-uhh, seriously i was worried like hell. i used to tell my mum, if there's no dobi there, im going to bring bibik with me! and then she laugh at me, uh? :(

5 comments:

D. said...

hahaha, fatin! guess what?! i was berangan gila gila nak msk mrsm pc with you tau. soo i checked dia pnya web. and mmd ad that dobi thing. RM7 a month kna bayar. i wish i could join you there maaan ;/

D. said...

*mmg

Fatin Liyana said...

haha jom lahhh!!!!

i was hoping the same too oh :( i even told my mum, that if you guys sume ada mesti lagi best! btw, i siap day-dreaming lagi tau x! oh kene bayar eh? takpe lah, kite sanggup bayar then basuh baju sendiri ahah :P

Houdae said...

i'll miss you badly :(

Fatin Liyana said...

babe, kita tak pegi lagi lah :D dont worry, i will miss you much much more when i dkt sn. same goes to you nik :D and zaf :D and yang lain-lain! eheh,