For The Last Time

Ok this probably my last entry for today, or maybe not! since im leaving this evening, i still have time to do sthg like hm, blogging! haha, ok so idk what i feel now. im blank! and idk what's gonna happen in my life. but still, im going! i already made my decision. and i couldnt turn back now dah btw. this is the only chance! my only chance. hopefully they will let me change sch dekat dgn my house. if not, oh well i guess there's must be sthg behind all of this. right?

so anyway two years je weyh! two yearsssssssssss! yeah i know, two years are very long to me. idk whats gonna happen to me in this two years of my life. bt hopefully things will turn out great :) i probably wouldnt have fun with my dearest friends anymore, but dont worry bila cuti je kita jumpa ok? i'll miss you badly taw tak, idk how to describe this. but letting my friends go are v damn hard. i cant believe i have friends this close dekat malaysia. at first bila i just arrived here on june 2006. i thought i wouldnt met any friends at all, and i thought duduk kat sini mcm tak best. haha no offense ok :P bt seriously in this three years i study dekat sini, theres so many gd memories i hv. its like the best thing ever kut, same goes when im in vn. but dekat vn lagi lama i stayed, 4 years. but it wasnt that hard to leave them, eventho i was crying my heart out, and begging my mum to let me stay. haha but still, dekat sini is wayyy harder. i dont want to let them go, even one person pun susah nak let go. ni kan ALL my friends?!

but i need to think positive, haha yee faisal, i WILL think positive! lol, soo the conclusion is, leaving my friends is the only choice i have. its for my own good, and for my own future that stand ahead of me. my mum said i have this big dreams, but the bad thing is i have a very tiny heart! which mean, aku berangan je lebih, but to make those stuff happen im weak! haha i totally agree with her. aku ni pengecut je lebih, and seriously i wasnt those type of people who love changes in their life. i wasnt any good on making new friends, haha ill wait for them to come to me baru lah aku tego. isnt that bad? haha totally, and then im very very very shy! haha so agak susah ahh nak get used to my new place. pfft*

nway tkpe lah korg, after spm nanti we have fun ok! two years je lagi pun! and then we have freedom! seriously at first i wasnt looking forward to end my school life, and have freedom in hand. i used to love my life, and i used to love my teenager life too! i dont think i could turn back time to my teenager life bila i dah jadi adult nanti, seriously i will miss badly those memories when im still a teenager. and i guess my teenager life will end here, since bila kat sana nanti what i do is study and study and study. isnt that suck? yea, in this two years there will be no more fun dah! im wasting my time on STUDY, haha ok maybe not wastin it. but seriously i really wish i could hv fun with my friends at the same time. but i wouldnt have my friends dah nanti :( and probably i will meet new friends kat sana (hopefully!)

so, i guess this is it. goodbye everyone! haha, ill see ya soon this march. hopefully everything will still be the same, no changes please? haha, and and good luck ok! ill pray for your success, please pray for me too, haha k lah toodles,

2 comments:

Houdae said...

I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatin Liyana said...

I LOVE YOUUU MOREEEEEE :)